AutoMATE 4G Unique Advantages Roseman’s AutoMATE 4G system offers an array of smart features designed to deliver “plug & play” installation, seamless operability and unrivalled performance.
Passive & active RFID in one package.
AutoMATE 4G supports both passive and active RFID tags in the same system. Passive tags offer low-cost durability, while active tags (with autonomous battery power unit), are more versatile and extend the solutions to heavy duty trucks and machinery. Cost-effectiveness and versatility: you no longer have to choose.
Proprietary Industrial Wireless Technology
Roseman’s Proprietary Industrial Wireless Technology is designed with one end in mind – providing secure, robust and reliable connectivity in the forecourt. Wireless standards are typically developed by multiple companies and suffer due to compromises made to accommodate all parties involved in the standardization process. For over fifteen years Roseman has been developing and deploying its proprietary industrial wireless technology for AVI solutions providing always-on connectivity that is 100% secure and never fails.
- Stronger over-the-air transmission signaling delivers greater distance and higher throughout
- Proprietary wireless is not required to interact with standardized wireless technologies, greatly enhancing system security
- Special encryption technology ensures data integrity and secure communications
- Wireless signal transmission cannot be intercepted or communicated with common wireless devices that communicate via standards like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 4G.
- Full redundancy using several WAF antennas
- Uses 2.4GHz ISM band, for worldwide, license-free usage.
Connect to any vehicle using CANBUS/J1708/J1939
AutoMATE 4G’s advanced JAVA based controller provides superior performance and future-proof customization options. By using CANBUS/J1708/J1939 protocols, fleet managers can easily access comprehensive diagnostic data from cars to light and heavy trucks.
State of the art JavaTM-based Universal Station Controller
The heart of AutoMATE 4G system is our state-of-the-art Java based Universal Station Controller (USN). Employing the most advanced software technology and methodology, the USN offers future-proof flexibility and easy integration. The USN can be used as a stand-alone hardware appliance or integrated as software to a host PC.
Simple, fast and secure:
A quick guide to the AutoMATE 4G Identification Process
Roseman AutoMATE 4G system ensures fuel is dispensed solely to the authorized vehicle whose account should be charged. If the nozzle is removed during refueling in an attempt to refuel another vehicle, fueling activity is instantly suspended – preventing non-authorized usage.